Last Updated: May 24, 2018
Redpalm Technology Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The information we may collect:
- your name and position within your Company;
- your email address and phone number;
- your Company name and market sector;
- demographic data such as location, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer queries, surveys and/or offers.
Our use of your information is designed to improve our service to you and better understand your needs and may be for any one or more of the following purposes:
- for our internal records;
- to customise our website as you interact with it, based on your preferences;
- to improve our products and services to you.
- to periodically send you emails about industry events we might like to invite you to and provide updates on technology solutions and services we provide, special promotions and other news and insights relevant to you and your industry.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information, we have implemented stringent procedures to safeguard information we collect online.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file which asks permission, when you browse the internet, to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. With your permission, the file is added and this cookie then helps to analyse web traffic and let us know when you visit particular pages on our website, allowing online applications to be more tailored around an individual's needs, likes and dislikes by gathering information about your preferences and streamlining your online experience.
We sometimes use traffic-log cookies that help us identify which pages are being visited the most on our website. We will only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is removed from our systems.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any other information about you beyond the data you choose to share with us online.
Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to accept or decline cookies. Declining cookies may however prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Here are some ways in which you are entitled to restrict the collection or use of your personal information on our website:
- you may email us at email@example.com requesting for us to remove your information from our systems
- when filling in a form, look for the check box that indicates whether you want to opt-in to receive further information from Redpalm Technology Services. If you don’t want to receive information from us, then simply don’t tick the box.
Third Parties and your data
We never pass on, sell or lease your personal information to any third party unless we have your express permission to do so or are required by law to. You may request details of personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.